Plastic Surgery Stories - My Breast Augmentation & Rhinoplasty

Posted by mr.jeff | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 18:50

beverlyhillsplasticsurgery.com I decided to get breast augmentation and rhinoplasty at the same time to save money and only have to recover once. This is my experience. I got the nose job to reduce the wideness of my nose. My breasts are now a D cup! I decided to go with silicone vs saline because the silicone feels more natural. Video Produced by Spore Medical http

Friends Link : invicta diamond 5058 nutrition vitamins casio pathfinder Adaware Mesotherapy

Comments (1)

I appreciate this blog. There are a lot of useful information on breast implants. I had my nose job using the combination between Implant and ear, septum Cartilage Graft Reduction the size of flared nasal nostrils and Chin Implant as well. Rhinoplasty Philippines

Kommentar veröffentlichen